Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Who was I? Who am I? Who do you want to become?

I was a small child with a huge imagination. Not understanding what really happens in the real world. Thinking monsters and magical creatures exist like for instnace, a wizard. I really didnt understand what was happening much when i was younger.

I am teenager growing to be an adult. My imagination changes throughout my life beacuse I know what real and not real in life. I am kid who has a good life, I'm in middle school learning about many things, I live in a great home. I understand things better than I did before when I was younger.

What I want to become successful in life. Have a job that involves sports or maybe if that doesn't work out, I could be a businessman. I want to become a better understood person and even more things if I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment